Looking to add Destiny friends (Xbox 360 and Xbox One)...

to do daily missions, weekly strikes, strike playlists, raids, patrols, bounties, and whatever else House of Wolves may bring. I don't play PvP though, it's just not my thing. 
A little about myself... I love Destiny, it's the only game I've played since it's release, and I look forward to playing this game a long time to come. I am REALLY looking forward to House of Wolves. I'm 38 years old, I live in the eastern time zone and I'm usually online Sunday through Thursday evenings from between 6:30 or 7 until 9:30, and on Friday and Saturday nights from around 9 till whenever. I play to have fun, and I don't act like its the end of the world if something goes wrong or someone makes a mistake. I don't use foul or inappropriate language. I do have a mic, but usually play without it, especially on weekdays. I can use it if need be though, possibly for raids or whatever on Friday or Saturday nights. I currently have a level 31 Hunter, level 31 Titan, and a level 10 Warlock, in case that's important. Your skill level doesn't matter to me, I just want a good group of friends to do things with. Before replying, please make sure our online times match up, and make sure you plan on playing Destiny for the foreseeable future. My Xbox Live gamertag is xboxtomcat. Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll see you starside.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

you can add me or the people from my clan in my youtube videos... fn x brant is me... check my youtube page and subscribe watch some videos you can find my channel "FnX Playz" spread the word.. theres also key details on how to do stuff in destiny tutorial videos... with more to come

Im also looking for friends. I just started  i have  lvl 6 warlock. I dont get to play much but  at night after 11 pm give or  take but  if anyone is interested add me spartanhero121