looking friends

I like to play classic and rpgs right i have  3 games  golden axe beast rider  the elder scrolls IV obivion and sonic's ultimate genesis  collection i don't have a online i not big fan shooter games i like friends in there 30s

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

sorry about missing words i am use xbox ie have a hard time see the keybord

If you're craving for an online RPG then I suggest the Fable Series. You can play co-op in that. There's tons of classics on the Xbox Live Arcade such as Contra. Also be sure to give Sonic Generations a shot if you're a Sonic fan. Anyways good luck making friends! 

thank you fable well there 3 fable  for 360 wicth 1 has a lot players

just update my game list fable 2 fable 3 final fantasy 13 part 1 midway arcade origins  sonic's ultimate genesis collection the elder scolls 4 oblivion golden axe beast rider i put all my in tab no i don't have any gold or a mic if like add me  i only play rpg and classic i don't care shooters and in my book mass effect is not a rpg just say that all

Nice... your collection's growing steadily! Here are other RPGs to consider:

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition

Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas GOTY

The Witcher 2

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Dark Souls

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Lost Odyssey

Most of these titles you can get for $20-40 unless you don't mind getting a used copy for Lost Odyssey for example (which is way past $60 now). Hopefully by reading reviews and watching gameplay one of these will spark an interest.