Looking foward to a new DR adventure

I found the newest Resident Evil game to be kinda dry. Like a roller coaster that you cant leave. I prefer the sandbox do as you like style of the DR series much better. I like what I have seen so far. I hope its not all outside as the screenshots look. Just need that indoor mall feeling. A city was the only place they could take this series. I hope Chuck and Frank are unlocked characters. I doubt it but one can hope. When will capcom realize that we like Frank and want to see more of him? The only complaint I have is will we ever hear of what happens to our played hero's? They seemed to really be going somewhere with case west. I thought for sure three would follow their adventure. I mean what happened to Katey? If the safe house chick (wasnt it Rebecca) was an Umbrella operative in OTR then I would assume that she was in part 2 as well. Chuck just didnt figure it out. Either way she left with Rebecca in the chopper. I look foward to hearing from other DR lovers. I have beating all DR's with all achievements, saved every character in all games. Love the time elements and will be near the top of the boards. See ya there.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I meant to say zombrex operative not umbrella. My bad.

Looking forward to this title. Demo looked great...

Really looking forward to this game.  For the most part, you could say "zombie"...I say hand me a controller.

I think that this game is gonna set the bar high for all future Zombie Games.  It's simply amazing.

I couldnt agree with you more Scratch. Why did Capcom even bother with RE? Dead Rising is and has been the king of Zombie games since DR2 first came out. They made it even better with OTR.

The more I read about the features in this game, the better it looks!  I'm really looking forward to playing this!

Just as I thought this isnt going to be a walk in the park (lol, Fortune City). There appears to be to many zombies to just hack away at without the risk of getting overwhelmed by a massive horde of fast moving zombies. This is exactly what I have been waiting for.

Along with Forza 5 this is my most anticipated Xbox One game.

If it plays as good as it looks, then I say if the standard of games is this high on launch what can we expect even further down the line, I'm excited :)

Couldn't agree more Lofty. As developers get better with the new hardware they really improve.  

I saw a game play trailer and it rocked. I cant wait to pick it up.