Looking For Zombie Players

Hey I am looking for people to play zombies. I have all the map packs but not the WaW maps. I am willing to help anyone get achievements including Time Travel Will Tell. http://slumz.boxden.com/f452/black-ops-zombies-shangri-la-focus-stone-all-7-perks-whole-match-1571575/ is a link on how to complete it. Hit me up with a friend request with my gamertag.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Send me a request. Have all maps and mic. Haven't played Shangri la much though.

Me and my boys will be willing to help any one who needs it Im a Zombie pro way back from WaW to presant,.Also can check us out at hellspawnarmy.webs.com where we have a zombie stats page showing tips and how far we made it No mods where used all team work.

Haven't done the whole easter egg I keep getting players that don't talk and just suck.  I am alright, can hold my own, looking to go into the 30's get the eggs, just want to play with some decent people that talk and play as a team.  Send me a message if you want me to join a match.                                    I do tend to turn my xbox on and leave it on for the better part of a day without being near it so don't take it personally if I don't join or reply.  If I am there I will play or if you let me know a time to join I am down.  

yah i gt a friend willing to help with the shangri-la easter egg and were both good zombie players so friend request me thanks

im down for time travel in Shangri-La

im a good zombie player trying to the easter eggs on all zombie maps but cant find good enough players send me a friend request or game invite and i will help anyone out who knows how to the the easter eggs.

I would like to get the Zombie achievement in Shangri-La.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

I still need help on this Easter Egg.  I will be on around 4:30pm central to 7pm central.  With 3 other decent people I have no problem getting to rounds in the mid 20's.

I'll be on around 3:30pm central to help anyone out.

yo i need help with the time travelachievement.....i love playin so anyone willing to help will be apriciated very much....this achievement is crazy and i def wanna give it a go so add me! i have a mic so lets roll!