Looking for zombie players with DLCs

Hi, My name is Mark and I am fairly new to Xbox LIVE (As of June 2012). Anyways, I know what I am doing and I have been playing Black Ops on the PC since it's release back in 2010.  I am looking for players that are some-what good. I have all DLC packs, I love doing easter eggs, and I try to keep an open mind when it comes to strategies/tactics.

1. You must have a mic: You can't communicate and cooperate without one.
  2. No Split Screening: Unless you both have a mic, I will not play with you.
  3. No lone wolves: We work together, not separately. I don't care how good you think you are.
  4. In Moon: If a player buys the box, then hacks it, please do not steal their gun unless it's okay to.
I will explain some guidelines if we get into a game, like treating people with respect and such. If you would like to play zombies some time, add me on Xbox LIVE, do not leave a reply asking me to add you, as that clearly identifies laziness which could also spoil your gaming. Please send me a message first before adding me so that I know that you aren't a stranger. Thanks!
Also: I am unsure of how these forums are formatted, so if this post looks bad, I am sorry!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

GT: LBJ TAKENFLIGHT send me a inv i will help with any achivo

i need help on all easter eggs but the moon!!! i hav a mic  n im on most nights

*Updated*

I need help doing the space easter egg.  It's the only one I have left to do.

Also, a few more guidelines.

• I can usually play around 6:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST during the weekdays, and 7:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST on weekends.
  • If you are dis-respectful to me or my fellow players, I will leave the game and halt any future socializing we may have.
  • I am not a good host.
  • We work as a team, there is no 'team leader'. Everyone pulls their end of the deal, no bossing others around.

^^ Clearly identifies the fact that the individual did not read my post clearly.

I have a mic and the ressurection DLC so if you're up for it ill play with you :)

gamertag - TushWills27