Looking for young MC /PvZ GW players.....

Hi there.  I'm a gamer with kids and I'm trying to help out my 8 yr old son find some friends to play online with.  Right now he is playing mostly Minecraft and Garden Warfare.  He likes playing them with randoms, but we keep him off the headset because we dont want him hearing the language online.  He has one friend he plays and chats with, but is wanting more because he has 100 x's more fun when he can play and chat at the same time.  We live in SoCal, so his playing time is usually around 3:30-6pm PST on during the weekend and in the morning on weekends.  Looking for more kids around his age who play those games around that time frame.  Please send friend request to GT - Grim Gambit.  Thanks. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

My child is 7 and we are having the same issue. We found your post and would like to add him to our friends list. We hiwever live on east coast but they should have some good game time to play with each other. We will send friend request now hopefully they will enjoy playing. We just bought Xbox for b'day gift so we're only working with minecraft and skylanders super chargers right now. Garden warfare coming at xmas from Santa. Thanks for your post. So happy to see other parents on here helping younger gamer crowds.

Happy holidays

I too have Two 7 year olds, a boy and girl. They spend way too much time playing with each other - they need friends. Cheers!

Gamertag: KoolPlace77

Sorry wrong ID as I am sure you may see and can't find a way to edit previous post: Coolplace77

He recently changed it as it did start with a K.

Thank you for your response I hope they are still willing to play. We will add the GT you listed now and hopefully they can have fun playing. She really needs a good friend because she gets some friends hen they disappear and stop playing with her. It makes me terribly sad and she's such a nice kid. She rarely uses her mic though which I think may cause her some problems. Trying to convince her to use it more. Thanks for your response though sorry for my delayed response back!!

Add my son, he loves these games EricGamer877