Looking for Xbox one friends

Hi, I recently picked up my xbox one, I'm looking for some people to play with that are not the typical angry high schooler. My gamer tag is : Bumbatta I look forward in playing with every one out there

Discussion Info

Last updated October 29, 2018 Views 483 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

feel free to add me ...im not a typical angry high schooler lol

Hi I'm 24 and also looking to play xbox one with people.my gamertag is mike48299.

Im a 34 year farther of two, my reactions have all but gone and I need to sit two inches away from my tv to see but im always up for being a teams bullet sponge on cod.......lol

not got mine yet but hopefully within the next few weeks however, the husband and lots of our friends have theirs and are playing ryse, bf4, cod , fifa and forza regular , always up for new friends. They arrange meets at gamerkitten.com

add me

Got my Xbox One on launch day.  Looking to add more friends.  Pretty sweet seeing gamertags I recognize on Forza with their drivatars.  Add me and shoot me a message.  

Hi add me

Hello! feel free to add me too.

add me too...i just got my xbox one. my fiancee gave to me as a gift. i'm lovin' it.

Feel free to add me as well I have: Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and I will be getting Call of Duty: Ghosts soon. If anyone else has any of these games in common with me, feel free to give me an add.