Looking for Xbox One friends!

I'm looking for some Xbox One friends. I have the following games: Dead Rising 3, BF4, Cod Ghosts, and Forza 5.

I'm 26, so pleaseee be a mature adult. Thanks =)

Just reply here or add me on XBL.

Merry Christmas!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im looking for dr3 ppl....hmu plz

Added you both! Looking for the same here! 27, adult gamer. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Battlefield 4!

looking for friends who play these games Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Battlefield 4 and ghost just like to have fun merry xmas

Sent you a PM.

I'm 33 you can add me

I am 31 Add me if you have NFS rivals!

im 20 and I play BF4 mostly. if any of ya want hit me up and we can play. Thanks

I've got Rising 3 and COD so far. I've never gamed with other people yet, [always single player because I want to learn more] but I'm good with COD, you'd just have to bear with me if I get lost every now and then in like the marshes and jungle, but it rarely happens. I'm great at Rising too, though I do get really lost in the city when I'm in a car but I'm a great shot, a decent driver and also COD great shot too. I hadn't been able to make any combo vehicles on Rising yet but it's just because I freak out and don't have enough time or have to constantly eat the snacks, apples etc to bypass the zombies. But I've gotten to the airplane part [the second one] so far where you meed Patient Zero etc. Some of the side missions though, like the one with the guy who thinks you can't kill zombies with your bare hands I'm just like, forget it dude haha.

I have dead rising ghost ryse and forza anyone wanting to play chuck me a friend request I only play for fun dont care about stats and like co-ops

I'm 25. I'm looking for Xbox One friends also. Just got mine today! Will have COD ghosts tomorrow and will def have dead rising 3 in a couple of days, plus will get more later.