Looking for the right clan....

Mutated Monkeyz here!

I've never been the best of gamer's but i always feel i can hold my own and will always do pretty decent in any game i play, i love gaming and i feel like joining a clan could enhance that love for gaming. 

I'm looking for a clan that have both the competitive edge as well as a casual side. I'm not hardcore player but i have the tactical mind to help any team/clan success in a game. I want a clan that will have a mix of enjoyment and have the winning mentality when it comes to it. 

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hiya Mutated, How are you? I am sure we have played quite a few games before but it has been a while, however, I just wanted to let you know about a new community that I have set up, it is called www.cravethegame.forumotion.co.uk this site was only created on thursday but so far we have got 17 members already and even though it is a newly established site and we are constantly making improvements the feedback we have had so far has been pretty successful. We are all friendly people that have a competitive side but enjoy having a laugh at the same time. Feel free to pop over and take a look :)

Thanks,

Wotsit

here is the link to the post i submitted about our site :) forums.xbox.com/.../71593.aspx

It's been awhile. Don't really come on here much anymore. I'll check out the site now.

Hiya, Just wanted to say a huge thank you for signing up to us :) look forward to gaming with you soon :)

Mutated Monkeyz, you are welcomed to try out for team ICEE on the CoD series. Currently we are on BOps. We are a team that loves to have fun, and hates cheaters. We are very competitive, but we maintain a sence of fun and enjoyment. Please send me a msg if you want to tryout. For more info concerning us go to, www.iceeclanmw2,webs,com go to the "Rules of Engagement" link. I look forward to hearing from you.

I don't know what kind of team you are looking for exactly, but I run a Military Style Team at z7.invisionfree.com/Army_Forces_Command

I was ex Army for 6 years, so the team is not ran by some 15 year old that thinks he knows military, like most milsim teams. We have a foundation, with ranks, structure, offline courses to gain knowledge and improve skills, such as "thinking outside the box" attitude, deployments such as gamebattle matches, and daily duties for admin type players. If this is something you may enjoy, feel free to contact me by skype - chris.jaxson or go to the site and chat up on the chat channel we have. Thanks and goodluck

I'm recruiting for FrizGaming. We are going gamebattles and I am currently working on a forum to help the clan communicate better. If your interested in joining' send me a message on XBL.

GT: Endorser