Looking for start up communities

ARC Gamers are currently looking for new, startup gaming communities to host in their AUCP program. AUCP stands for Alliance of United Clan Powers and its purpose is to provide services such as leadership training, clan battles, website services and more. If you are starting your own community, I strongly recommend that you take this opportunity for support. Communities pending in our AUCP program must have at least 25 members to be accepted.

Communities who have their own websites may also become a part of this muli-community system. For more information, please contact The ARCitect V on xbox. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Cozy Community is a casual gaming community looking for active members. You must have a headset and be thirteen years of age or older. We often host competitions where you can make new friends and win prizes. If you wish to join please complete the following steps below.

1. Add me on Xbox network @Galaxy Coin

2. Add me on Kik. @Hookup816

Ounce you have done this I will lead you into a further recruitment phase where I will give you the ability to use our Groupme chat in order to contact our members at any time to play a game.