Looking for Squadmates/Onslaught players!

This game is much more enjoyable playing with a squad so I'm looking for gamers with a mic to play multiplayer and onslaught mode with. I play both regular and hardcore, any map and any game type. I have all of the map packs including Vietnam. If you want to play some time send me a Friend Request!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I also play Battlefield 1943. Send FR if you want to play!

No offense intended, but how old are you? I would also like to extend my BC2 friends list, but I have an age limit.

[quote user="ll Hooch ll"]

No offense intended, but how old are you? I would also like to extend my BC2 friends list, but I have an age limit.

[/quote]

Age limits are ridiculous, IMHO. I've met many people who are older than me and act like spoiled children, while quite a few people younger than me have exhibited great maturity.

It all boils down to the individual.

@OP, I'll toss a F/R your way.

I need some people to play this with too. Send me a fr, guys!

[quote user="ll Hooch ll"]No offense intended, but how old are you? I would also like to extend my BC2 friends list, but I have an age limit.[/quote]

I'm over 18. I understand your concern for an age limit I just forgot to include mine.

Sent Friend Requests to you guys btw!

Im 19 and also looking for a few extra friends to play some Battlefield. Cant wait for Battlefield 3, its gonna be awesome!   Looking forward to playing a few games with ya'll.  .

Hey Hunter 192 if you want you can hit me up with a FR.i play bfbc2 everyday and i am on est,time i get on around 6 or 7 hope to get some games in soon...later buddy

I have been dying to play onslaught if you guys wanna add me that would be awesome. I also play hardcore conquest almost daily if your up for that game type.

Clutch I sent a friend request to ya.

im in for any type of game, im 25 an play mostly 8am-12ish pacific time