Looking for squad mates??

Come back to bf4, xbox 360 few days ago and dont have many bf4 friends, if you speak english and like to have a laugh nd own enemys and win matches hit me up.

I'm on line quite alot. GamerTag: ChongedGruffalo

Cheers, Mick.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you like the " The who" Mick?

I sent ya a PM.

I also have no friends left they have all jumped ship to Next Gen already which sucks, I'll need to clear some space but yeah Friend request incoming.

Good play mate, see you next time. When are you moving over to next gen.?

Hi, I'm looking to squad up on BF4 on Xbox one? Pease add me GT chocolatebear80 - I use the mic and would like to play with squad minded players

I'm on X360, and I'm mic-ed up always. Looking for vocal squad players. Please send me Friend Request via gamertag BigRedTerry.

Cheers,

BRT

Hey guys i play bf4 all the time and am looking for decent players and maybe even to form a clan. Im best as sniper but i will play any class depending on my squad selections and what is needed to win. Anyone can add im on often GT.   Blue wolf J 88        thanks

Blue  wolf you  on X1 or 360?

this belongs in the clan discussion thread.  second from top at the top of the forum.

this belongs in the clan discussion thread.  second from top at the top of the forum.

Really man?