looking for somone to play-online and help with chat

hooked up system for son and wondering if someone could play with him and chat while playing and give him some pointers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How old is your son? You should find other gamers his age because there are some douches out there that'll say things your son probably shouldn't hear.

is there a place to go with others where the language is better

It's online gameplay and impossible to censor everything.

If he really is young enough/you really do care enough, sit down and talk him through it all while you have everyone muted.

yes, I think you can change it on setting so that he only listens to people on his friend list, but finding friends might me a little hard since a lot of people on reach dont like playing with kids :/

I know people from the forums that dont like playing with them cause of their voice O_O

^Some people from the forums.

LoL come on Bob, you dont even play reach that much :P

~

also some people might take some matches way to seriously so yeah better play with people for fun

Of course not, but even so, not everyone takes an unreasonable amount of offense to the simple sound of a young kid playing.

Just tell him to add me i hang out with a lot of kids (because i am ateen lol)  so it will be easy for him to make friends. And plus i am used to the high pitch voices xD

Goodgrl please in fact be good and keep him away from speedy LoL J/K

Good idea I will just kick speedy when he joins lol jk.