Looking for someone to play with

I'm looking for someone to assist me with finding both the silver and gold keys plus the gnomes. Basically help me with the collectibles and some achievements along the way. If you're interested feel free to Add me but shoot me a message just stating that you're adding me because of fable so I don't think you're random :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'll be getting Fable III in a few days so I'll help you if you want seeming as I'll be starting new.

Hey I just got fable 3 and lookin for someone to teach me how to play. If you're interested accept my friend request!

I am looking for friends on Fable 3 too.  I am a noob so I am looking for - nice people.

I stupidly bumbled into some other world using the random feature and I assure you I won't be trying THAT again anytime soon.

Stumbling into other people's worlds randomly does no harm, it's when you get a nasty person in your world that problems occur.

I have played the game numerous times and even took a break for a while.....plan to get back into it sometime today..9-17........feel free to add me for some multi and key and gnome help