looking for someone to play with

Hey guys, new to the xbox forums. I came to the xbox from the pc thinking that more people would talking in game. I've played for about 13 hours now and have only found one person that would talk.... and he was a douche. I thought that in a team based game like this more people would be communicating, but that isnt the case. So i am wondering if any of you guys would like to play a few games. Im on now, so if you are too shoot me and invite. If not just send me a friend request or something saying you are from the forums. I look for to shooting some people in the face... with company for once.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NICE ! First off..Teamwork is over rated in this game...its better for your team to die and then take their kit and use it as you see fit...Best player by far here is Zomdiedaddy but in your OP I see you dont like douches..So id have to go with myself as the next best..Before we become battle buddies...WTF does your gamertag mean?

Whats up roach, its my last name that was already taken, surrounded by xxs. Not much of a meaning there. If you want to play send me an invite, or friend request .

Well I guess you passed the test..This weekend I should be online killin fools or getting killed by them..

..I got a shotgun for your cranium buddy

[quote user="XxlytlexX"]

Hey guys, new to the xbox forums. I came to the xbox from the pc thinking that more people would talking in game. I've played for about 13 hours now and have only found one person that would talk.... and he was a douche. I thought that in a team based game like this more people would be communicating, but that isnt the case. So i am wondering if any of you guys would like to play a few games. Im on now, so if you are too shoot me and invite. If not just send me a friend request or something saying you are from the forums. I look for to shooting some people in the face... with company for once.

[/quote]

Reason no one talking is cause most of us use party chat mostly or there mic is broken.

[quote user="XxlytlexX"]

[/quote]I would of added ya.  But out of 13 hours and 15 minutes ........you played as a wookie 4 hours and 6 minutes.  Where I used it 20 hours and 52 minutes out of a total of 468h 10m complete playing time.  Only 3 minutes as a medic?  Damn .........

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

[quote user="XxlytlexX"]I've played for about 13 hours now and have only found one person that would talk.... and he was a douche...............

[/quote]I would of added ya.  But out of 13 hours and 15 minutes ........you played as a wookie 4 hours and 6 minutes.  Where I used it 20 hours and 52 minutes out of a total of 468h 10m complete playing time.  Only 3 minutes as a medic?  Damn .........

[/quote]

That might also be the reason why noone talks to him, or acts like a douche.

Only wookies like wookies

Don't really need a mic. Just use the back button...

I'll send you a FR.  I'm also looking to play with others w/mic.  Mostly play from 11pm to 4am EST.

If you promise never to play the wookie class when I play with you, then send me a FR.