looking for someone to play fifa 12 with

im not very good so dont like to play this online, most people are really good and even though i dont mind losing i find online play abit intimidating. i know which end to take the ball im not that bad :) i like the lower league teams to play with and mosy guys/girls always pick the best ones to me thats not fun well, not for me anyway i never get the ball.

just wondered there has to be someone out there like me at fifa and fancies making a good buddy to play this with.

take care just message me, yes i am female no i wont bite

bye

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ill be up for a game, im not very good either, won 3 lost 36 on ultimate team :P so dont play that anymore but im up for friendly games

Im only looking for fun games online please add me as friend and we will maybe play online in the future

Hey i am also looking for people to play fifa with? my gamer tag is ohiois4lovers. add me and send me a message thanks =)

I take it back, I'm over with spamming contain.  didn't realize it was in bad taste.

we dont take gaming serious we enjoy good laugh gaming nights plus more AbsoluteGaming.co.uk

EMMA

IM NOT VERY GOOD TOO

ADD ME

TIGGER GB

Hi Emma, I'm not too good in FIFA 12 as well. Just looking for anyone who wants to play this game for fun. Will add you up if you don't mind. And anybody else who just wants to play FIFA 12, add me up.

GT: epic GT is epic

Thanks!

i will play you on fifa 12 sometime if you want just message me, add me whenever

you can play for my club anytime clubs called jinkys 11 www.facebook.com

Feel free to add me. I'm average at best. GT: FellCracker8