Looking for some reach players

Looking for some teen players that are eager to rank up but dont cuss in every sentence they say. Im on every weekend and most of the time on the weekday.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ill play but my mic was destroyed the other daylol

Sure add me, just got Reach a few hours ago.

INVITE US. Dont go posting on the forums if youre going to pretend you never did. Either hold up your posts or dont post. PERIOD.

@satyr: people are going to do that, mainly because they are idiots. over my many years of being on the xbox forums, only very few friend request threads are actually useful. this thread is one of the useless ones.

yer ill do it.

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

@satyr: people are going to do that, mainly because they are idiots. over my many years of being on the xbox forums, only very few friend request threads are actually useful. this thread is one of the useless ones.

[/quote]
I remember the big old thread with lots of GTs on it, :( I miss the old forums and the old days
and the ones that were useful really made long time friends or just friends, or friendly rivals :P  

I play most evenings, feel free to send me a friend request with the message 'Halo Reach'.  I try to complete the daily and weekly challenges where possible and currently liking the Invasion mode.

Consider myself an average player and Halo addict.

You can laugh at my stats here: halo.xbox.com/.../stats

Bungie.net is better for stats for the record. :)

[quote user="ModestElf"]

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

[/quote]
I remember the big old thread with lots of GTs on it, :( I miss the old forums and the old days
and the ones that were useful really made long time friends or just friends, or friendly rivals :P  

[/quote]

ahh yes the old days. i remember fondly getting into troll wars with our creamy cookied friend. i miss those old days, there aren't as many troll worthy threads anymore. that and a good hunk of the regulars have kinda stopped posting. down to a few, a good handful.