Looking for some players :)

Looking for some players to squad up with.. I am a run and gun type of player--team player always throwing ammo/health don't play recon too much although I am trying to unlock my last two guns(which means I'm using recon w/ usas or something similar..) I am not an air vehicle *** either I'm not a good flyer and didn't take the time to learn although I am a pretty good driver of tanks/jeeps.

I am looking for players who wanna have a good time joke around and laugh.. I've had some really bad experiences with players recently, ones who criticize my every move on the battlefield.  Anyway, I use lots of foul language --thats my warning for overly sensitive people. lol

Anyway if you'd like to play add me. Thanks.

If it matters to some - I am a girl.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing wrong with a bit of foul language lol.I like tanks alot just never have a good gunner with me.I'm always looking for players to squad up with so add me if you like.

Im looking for more people to play with on this game cause most of my friends went to MW3. I usually play Rush but I'll play whatever. I'll send you an invite

Add me....   That pretty much sums me up as well..

Add me, although I'm a vehicle ***. :)

Add me i like it foul

i'll play! add me

hit me up.

Add me if you want to : )

i could use some more battlefield friends add me if you want

its funny but when males make a thread like this there isnt anywhere near as many replies! ha ha!!