Looking for some people to play with...

I'm a creator and innovator, and looking for others to delve into projects of epic proportion, break records, and invent new stuff, and make old stuff better.

If you just want to play minecraft simplistically, I'm down with that too. :D

Just add me and send a message saying "Minecraft" so I know why you sent me a friend request :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also I can help anyone with their redstone needs.

My server has just begun a huge project - Turning a medium sized island into an entire city, with skyscrapers and waterways as roads with boats as cars. So far we have just begun leveling the land and collecting basic resources, and we could use all the help that we can get. If you're interested, just send me a friend request and I will invite you next time I'm on!

im looking for people to help build a coliseum

I'm in for mega projects.  I'll send OP a FR.  

Can you help me with a castle made of Diamond? I'll mention this in the message as well.

I don't see why not :)

could i join i love to build but i also love to kill the mobs in minecraft taking down spwaners is my thing i got a new acoount and its wired add me or message me at xXTANKERMoDZzXx

add me my GT to the side i am making a slime farm, message me and i will friend u

i will return favors

I can help others if they want.  I have built one of the biggest, if not THE biggest castle on xbox live to date.  If you doubt me, add me and I will show you, or check out my youtube video

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46wc3mtnXo]

i don't doubt you, but can you help me make a slime farm?