Looking for some older US players to add to friends list.

I'm 52 and play this game mainly solo.  I've gotten to a point where I want to enjoy the teamwork aspect of BF but that seems to be pretty rare unless you squad up.  I live on the left coast and play mostly nights.  Conquest large is my main mode to play and I can run as any role but sniper...aiming isnt what it once was.  Dont care what skill level you are, I play these games to unwind from a busy day and want to have some mindless fun...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

34, Central coast.  I play the same mode and mostly run engineer or assault, feel free to add me.  Mostly on weeknights til 10pm/8pm your time and weekends are unlimited.  PS- I cannot pilot any aircraft well so I will strictly be a passenger.

I will add you yo def ..  I mainly run ground vehicles so im with you on air vehicles...

also, if you don't use the origin battlelog website, you may want to sign up for that,,,  I think we can squad up from there vs using the console.....

...where's the central coast man?

Off Lake Michigan, I grew up midwest but lived in California for a bit and am always jealous of people from a coast, so I made up my own.  @dj, I am on battlelog, yo_def is my name there.

kinda figured thats what you meant....grew up on the West Coast myself, but now I'm an adopted redneck living in the country in SE Idaho

29, play support main but can run anything, cept air vehicles, havent figured those out yet.

Idaho huh!  I definitely have to travel to that part of the USA.  Satanic I will add you, a good Support is good to have!

I play whatever class is needed. 38. Above average gamer. Old age hasn't ruined my reflexes completely yet lol

East Coast here. 48 and you can add me.