Looking For Some Minecraft Addicts :D

Ive have some ideas on making making severs where people can role play. On The server I wanted to make a prison where 2 players could be guards and the rest of the players are prisoners. The prisoners start in jail cells and guards in an armory. The guards would tell the prisoners what to do and where to go. The prison would be filled with random room such as a pool room, play room,  DJ room, ect. Through out he prison there would be secret items for the prisoners to find, so they can fight back. The Objective of the game is just to have fun. It"s a typical game of "cops and robbers."

>This is just a rough idea

>I need some people to help build and put there own creative ideas into the project too.

>You're not limited to make a prison you can make other role playing building on the sever.

-If your interested and want to talk about this some more. Add Me and we could talk in Party Chat.

I'm very friendly and not bossy, Im also open to different ideas.

(Btw If the sever is awesome and i find a group of hilarious people, im willing to record us play a couple games, edit it, and put it up on youtube.)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey,it sounds like a great idea!

Hey, sounds like fun. I've added u.. lets give this a try

you can add me, sounds interesting.

add me

totally add

added :P