Looking for some horker action

I've been playing Skyrim for dozens and dozens of hours, but I have yet to come upon any horkers.  I've walked the streets of every town, looked down every dark alley, and poked my head in every guest room, and I yet haven't seen a single horker anywhere.  I'm just sitting in Skyrim with my sword in my hand, waiting for some horker that I can stick it into.  I'd greatly appreciate any insight on where I can find some horker action in this game.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Somethings wrong here. It could be that you suck at being funny but it could also be that you're stupid in a way.

you can find a bunch of horkers way northeast of winterhold

Legion64--you are not a very nice person.  I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you that.  Sadly, what I don't think you realize is that it is far better to be a good person, even if a little on the dumb side, than a nasty person with all the intelligence in the world.  A little introspection into who you are and who you really want to be would serve you well.

Leigon64's mommy doesnt love him. Im not sure if there is horkers. Sorry.

I saw a few outside of Windhelm.

Horker = Walrus

You guys do realize that he is actually tro- ah whatever.

I have no idea what he is or what you're actually talking about.  However Horkers are equivalent to Walruses and can be found in cold weather climates.  I was making a treck on foot going over iceflows and couldn't stop running into them.

Like others have said, the Horkers live up North in the forzen lands. You won't find one in any town, forests or roads. Go up North where the ice is floating on the water, there's tons of them up there.

I'm sure my game calls them Harkers...