Looking For Some Gamer Friends

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Oops...screwed that up. Lemme try again.... Hello! I am  looking to add some friends to game with on Xbox Live. Between working at the clinic and college I can get kinda tired out, so playing a few games with some friends is always kinda fun.  I am not the kind to complain and whine if a game doesn't go our way. If we lose or win isn't that important to me as long as we can enjoy the experience. In other words..I don't diss people's gaming abilities. We are in it to have fun and that is all that matters..even though winning isn't always a BAD thing haha.

I just recently came back to gaming so my inventory isn't too big yet, but I will be adding games as I go.  The current Multiplayer games in my library are: Mass Effect 3, Soul Calibur V, Fight Night Champions, Minecraft, Fable 3, and Happy Wars. I am, as I said before, looking to add some more games to my library in the near future (Halo 4, COD: Ghosts, AC: Black Flag, etc. Don't really like LFD..just never did :/) so if you have any suggestions as to what I should get, I am all ears!  Now if you are willing to add me as a friend, please do so!

I will not be online from my Xbox till Thursday (Changing Internet Provider), so do bare with me haha. Well thanks for reading and Happy Gaming to ya all!