Looking for some fun people to play Minecraft/COD Black Ops II and other games

Looking for some new awesome friends to play these games with. I am a girl and 27. If you like to play these and want to get to know a great group of gamers send me a friend request. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I could play MC if you wanna add me. :)

[quote user="Uh Oh Babyos"]

Looking for some new awesome friends to play these games with. I am a girl and 27. If you like to play these and want to get to know a great group of gamers send me a friend request. :)

[/quote]It may be wise not to advertise your gender on a public forum unless you are willing to deal with a lot of attention from people who are not interested in you as a gamer...

[quote user="WILK0"]It may be wise not to advertise your gender on a public forum unless you are willing to deal with a lot of attention from people who are not interested in you as a gamer...[/quote]

Or you could just...  You know, ignore it?  Not mention it maybe, unlike you just did...  Be like, oh yeah, I play BlOps 2 or Minecraft...  Then, you know, play those games.

^

He doesn't have a problem or an undue attraction to female gamers but advertising that you are female is a good way to receive even more abuse or undue attention than women already receive for playing games.

I have a couple of friends say they do get said annoying messages, months and months after the initial posts even, by people stumbling across these posts in Google typing in "Xbox 360 girl gamers".

^

... Hahaha. That's so sad it's actually amazing.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

^

He doesn't have a problem or an undue attraction to female gamers but advertising that you are female is a good way to receive even more abuse or undue attention than women already receive for playing games.

[/quote]This is indeed my opinion, I was just trying to help the OP.