Looking for some friends on xbox live :)

Im looking for some   cool people to add here on xbox live most of the people on my friends list are either those i know or just random invites i have accepted i would like some people with move of a personality on my friends list .  Here is some information about me : First of i dont play near as much as i use to but im still on a fair amount of time at least usually a few times a week sometimes more often . I mostly play rpgs and shooters but i play everything overall . I dont take things to seriously unless you want me to . My avatar looks a insane amount like me its pretty crazy haha. Now some stuff about me not related to video games . Im a teenage guy 16 , i like to have fun but im not one of those annoying teenagers . As i said i dont play games near as often as i use as atm im focusing on a modeling and acting career and trying to pursue that sooner rather then later .Other hobbies of mine are hiking,guitar,singing,working out,traveling. Im pretty easy to get along with and i do have a mic but i dont usually use it when other people are up because it just does not work . So anyways if you are interested let me know with a message here or a friend request . If you just send a request please leave a message letting me know you saw this and if you want to you can leave some info about yourself as well . :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have a couple of games that I play now and then, throw me a friend request.  :)

I am look here you will add call of duty players i look my borther post for friends and won't add him because he handicap you guys make me sick you only add call of duty players and players are not handicap my brother right  you guys do heat him  

I can be your friend send me a friend request

haha exactly no mindless drones :P

Well a lot of these threads don't and you seem more interested in yourself than playing games.  Maybe you just think it's best to let people know you to make friends but they might be inclined to prefer to find out who you are and what you're like.  I think you're right, I'm not fond of having to go through the process of getting to know people.  They should just say who they are then I can decide if I want to know them which would reduce conflict.  Just online I mean.

No replys yet :/

haha...

I like ur post so shoot me a friend request.

Yeah I see your dilemma *Spelling?* I also have the same problem so throw me a request :)

I play MW3 and all 3 Mass Effect games. Throw me a FR if you like..

Only people from message boards have more of a personality?

So, you'll take a game 'seriously' if I say so?

Like if you keep dying and I have to stop my killing to do a revive, i'll be able to tell you to be serious & you will just kill everything in sight?

That would be awesome.