Looking for some decent people.

Hey, I left the gaming commute for a little while and am looking to get back into it.

Just looking for a team to talk and simply have fun with, none of that "this is very serious!" nonsense.

Normally I wouldent have to ask on a forum but due to lack of microphones and everyone in parties it has become more difficult to find some decent people to play with.

So if anyones interested in a new recruit thats on alot just send me a message or post here. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i feel your pain in not being able to find randoms that actually talk.

lol randoms

i shall admit that it is rather fun going around and trolling randoms tho. hehehehe gotta love my good ole Brass Bonanza coming through every now and then.

Randoms?

.....as opposed to what, Gangsters?

Who get together and score lots of points and get achievements etc.....isn't that also boosting?

Seems that there is always a group that wants to enlarge themselves by belittling others, not just on line or in gaming, but all throughout society. Oh, those sorts are/do/belive blah blah....not like us, were BETTER.

I like being a 'random', and all the gangsters and halogods, can kiss my Ilharious.

In the words of Jeff Fenech (world champion boxer in 3 divisions simultaneously) "I love youse all".

Until they inevitably turned on him, then he turned his back on them saying, "I don't love youse any more"

[quote user="Ilharious"]

Randoms?

.....as opposed to what, Gangsters?

Who get together and score lots of points and get achievements etc.....isn't that also boosting?

Seems that there is always a group that wants to enlarge themselves by belittling others, not just on line or in gaming, but all throughout society. Oh, those sorts are/do/belive blah blah....not like us, were BETTER.

I like being a 'random', and all the gangsters and halogods, can kiss my Ilharious.

In the words of Jeff Fenech (world champion boxer in 3 divisions simultaneously) "I love youse all".

Until they inevitably turned on him, then he turned his back on them saying, "I don't love youse any more"

[/quote]u mad, random?

Yet again, nothing related after you make your first post?  [mod edit - if you don't like people making "irrelevant posts" then don't make them yourself and further the problem you are complaining about.]

In other news.

Anyone still looking to party up?

Wow. I must say I completely disagree with which ever mod edited this thread by deleting the responses to Ilharious, but didn't bother to delete the irrelevant and off topic post that started all the commotion in the first place.

~

Just lost a little respect for the moderation team.

"[mod edit - if you don't like people making "irrelevant posts" then don't make them yourself and further the problem you are complaining about]".

What I wrote was never irrelevant. I didn't make a less-than-subtle pass at a bunch of others, I replied to one that was made.

Thanks though.

Add me; I'm 25, average skill but I just play for fun :)