Looking for some COD4 friends...

Just recently started playing this game's multiplayer again and I'm having so much fun. A big part of that is probably due to all the skilled players being gone, but I still just love this game. Anyways, I play TDM only since it always has the most players. My K/D is over a 4 and my W/L is over a 3 just from playing solo. Let me know if you want to party up!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

HI...  You have to watch out for the moded games... You get drawn into these.. When you see everything go crazy... Run....  

I tried playing awhile back.. Every time I moved i died... I jumped back into it.. Not to bad..   Then everything went crazy.. I didn't know why and then i was kicked.. my score went negative and I don't  have access to any levels ... They say the only way to get back in is to be invited in private mode???  I've put a few messages in.. but it falls on deaf ears...  I'm no hacker.. I like playing i get the caca shot out of me. My daughter calls me reckless... 8)     Can you invite me.. I would like to start playing again..

I'm not online now, but I will be in a couple hours. Whenever I notice a modded lobby, I just leave the game and find a new one. It hasn't been bad at all for me in the past couple days. The worst was last night when I got into a weird lobby. Everything was normal, except when you backed up it was extremely fast. It was only when you were moving backwards though, so it didn't affect the game much.

you need to dashboard when you get in a modded lobby,not just back out.

if you have been infected in some way the mods will stay with you as you back out and be saved to your gamertag.

this can result in you being deranked and being unable to play online without an invite.

just do your homework on these forums..im tired of people always asking and playing dumb..these topics have been dissected..there is no excuse if anyone gets deranked who has been on this forum beforehand

and by the way..the stats on this kill ratio etc ..they are no longer viable..they dont record stats on this game anymore..im just wondering when they will pull the plug on the servers..can you imagine that.

If I get deranked, I won't be happy. At the same time, it won't be that big of a deal. I have MW2 and MW3 to enjoy. This game is old, and will soon be reaching the end of its lifetime anyways; I'm just happy to be able to enjoy it some more before then. The Halo 2 servers got shut down in the last year I believe. The same will most likely happen to COD4. It will be sad, but it's inevitable.

Anyways, if anyone would like to play, I'm online right now getting ready to play some TDM. Send me a message for the fastest response, but you can also post in this thread.

[quote user="one swift panda"]The same will most likely happen to COD4. It will be sad, but it's inevitable.[/quote]

they don`t have servers like halo did,they will not shut the game down.

Ya I have been hacked myself and now I can't play any online games, so if anyone of ya wants to play a un-moded un hack game, hit me up...I know I'm not the best at it, I will give you a run for your money so to speak lol....

I think there may be a misunderstanding; I'm not hacked. Still looking for people to party up with though whenever I play this game.

if you want me to add you..im not cheap so empty your pockets cause im damn good..will i get banned for saying that lol