Looking for serious teamplayers with mics that are 18 and over CHeF INferNO360

Yes,  I am looking for people who have mics and really want to learn and dominate the maps.  I found that the game is way more fun with people speaking to each other and being a bunch of different classes.  Looking to find the right kind of people to possibly start a clan with.  Hit me up,..I have a few people that I play with on a regular basis that are really good players and work well together.   My gamer tag is in the description  CHeF INferNO360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep hit me up, i'd like to find some team players as well. I've been playing TDM mostly but would like to squad up for Conquest and Rush.

Well I am fairly new to all the maps on BF3 as it just came out,  I am not  teaching, every one learns on their own, and together. Just looking for others who want to actually talk to each other without *** about all the time.

Feel Free to add me am a older gamer just to let you all no.i like to game with older gamers not no kid that wants to rap or talk trash on the mic......later guys happy gaming

Definitely interested in collaborative gameplay. Just got a wireless headset. Good team work makes a huge difference for this game. Feel free to add me

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

I like Romantic Comedies

-

long walks on the beach

-

good food and good conversation

-

I like to let my hair down and relax

-

"pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain" sounds good to me

[/quote] O Mai Gawd...Me Too!

you can add me - although I won't be on until tomorrow afternoon-evening (gots to pick up an XBOX and the game)

I like Romantic Comedies

-

long walks on the beach

-

good food and good conversation

-

I like to let my hair down and relax

-

"pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain" sounds good to me

Your w/l is 0.75 and you only play as assault. I think you're looking for people to help you improve your stats? Try out some other kits, maybe your team need some ammo so on your next respawn you can go with support?! thats how a team works.

Yea man i'm over 18... gotta work in the morning so i won't be able to join you guys tonight, but i'm off Friday Saturday Sundays...... that's when you'll see me online the most anyway.

Add me if you're playing conquest.  I'll be on probably most of the evening.  I need some people who actually know wtf they're doing.  And yeah, I'm over 18