Looking for Serious Minecrafters!

I am looking for advanced builders, over 18, must have mic. I have started a realistic city and cruise ship wanting to eventually fill entire map, already have a city hall, mcdonalds, white castle, light house, cruise ship terminal, etc serious players only I am on almost everyday and leave my server on sometimes when I am not there as long as I can trust the people who have permission.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Well I'm 21 and I enjoy building cities myself, probably not the best builder out there by a long shot, but I'd like to help. I have a mic. I am quite a fan of building underground such as subways, and sewer systems.

I'm 25, pretty advanced. Im a new xbox member so add me please.P.s I have a mic

Im only 16... but im working on a wealthy town that fills the whole map. I build extremely good mansions and houses. Im also good with interior design. Im mature. Im on everyday and have a mic

Hi I have just started playing locally with my son just getting online now, like the idea of filling map we have already built a start including a full football stafium log cabin resort and full mono rail system around full map not an expert with the redstone yet I'm 37 would be very interested in joining in ill request friend

Hi would also be interested in creating a new world if interested

I'm a experienced builder, I've built server spawns for MC on PC version, Kingdom's villages I mostly build medieval style builds, and sky scrapers suck a interior design! Currently I'm looking for best builders for massive scale projects, from city's to kingdoms and everything in between. On Xbox i am mastering the Newest update! I also play hardcore survival and build epic kingdoms and city's. Shoot a message or Friend request so i can test you!