Looking for semi-serious clan

Looking for semi serious clan. As of right now, I only play Black Ops and Halo Reach. Won't be able to play alot, since I do work. Won't change gamertag, as I want to keep mine the way it is. I will rep in my profile, and in clan tags in game.

Message me through Live, and we'll set something up. Hopefully someone hits me up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Whoops, sorry for the double post. Last one didn't go through for me,

Hey man it depends how serious you make the clan, we're are a casual and competitive gaming clan, we do play different games and if you want to check us out hit me up with a message or try joining our website.

www.KREW-cod.enjin.com

Alright fella. Come and check out brotherhoodofvalor.com. If you like the look of our clan then either joinand say poacherant3914 sent you or send me a message on live and join in our game night saturday at 9pm GMT:)

GO ALL THE WAY AND JOIN DHX

We're solely focused on Black Ops and looking forward to MW3.  Visit our site, get in some games w/our members, and decide for yourself based on actual gameplay experience you have w/us.  We're at http://eliteforcez.enjin.com.  I believe most, if not all our members are over 1.5 k/d....which is unimportant really as k/d doesnt tell the whole story of a player....so if you're under that dont sweat it and give us a look.    Or send me a FR and I'll get you into something live w/our people asap.  GT is Grim Gambit.

check out www.bopeclan.com