Looking for Rival Platoons for October 26th 8pm PST.

Hi I am organizing a major launch event on the 26th at our local LAN centre. We have 12 xboxes all set up with a full platoon ( 12 players) all on the same team ready to go into battle with rival platoons in some organized matches. The event runs until midnight and we will be using battlelog to coordinate everything. I would like to get in at least 5 or 6 matches that night and make some online friends in the process so we can carry on our rivalry after the event.

Can anyone who has managed to form a 12 man squad please list thier gamertag on this thread so I can start to coordinate with you.

Again we are looking for a 12 man team  to compoete with online.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It would be nice if you gave the State and City, or instead of LAN, we can do it online over Xbox.

I always have people asking this question.

Just to clarify...we will all be at a LAN centre using XBOX live ...so if you have a 12 man platoon add my gamertag and I will organize it over battllog and we will play over XBOX live on the night in question..

No need to travel to the ;LAN centre..thats just our "command centre"

this is the first time i actually like a idea like this..

-

Nice job, i would play, i could easely gather 12 peeps online.. BUT since imma dad of a 6 months old, its never sure i actually can play some hours straid.

-

So ill be saying this:

"love the idea, and i hope it will work out.. when ur done, post how it was, and who has won." LOL

-

I also can give you this link.. www.uxfgaming.info

-

I think you have a chance there to come to an agreement.

-

Good luck!

I might be game. I had some residual vacation days that I've not used and will lose them if I don't use them. So, I'm taking vacation on the 27th and 28th. A 4 day weekend full of debauchery!

4 day weekend?....*** BF!......go to Vegas man!...Vegas is awesome this time of year......still warm, but not surface of the sun hot....lots to do.....and full on hotties everywhere

-

EDIT: wanna try something "screwdriver"

-

EDIT2 "sheet metal ***"

...pfft...what the heck man?..."***' by itself is a bad word?

Well if anyone is going to form up a platoon please PM me or list a gamertag so I can put you on our list of opponents for that night

I'm too sexy for your LAN..

"platoon"?

fancy name for a clan.

I gotta make a clan quickly