Looking for Reach Players to play with!

Hey guys,

I have friends who play but not as much. So I am looking for people who are good, who's on everyday , and is eager to level up.

So send me a friend request and we will play right away. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ill play. My mike was destroyed the other day though

play lots of reach every week and we play on all competitive leagues we play most of the modes and can easily get a a full lobby on with lots of friend playing reach i posted our recruitment message so you can also see our site and my gt is attached to it so add me  up and i intro to my buddies on reach

uumm FGC, did you happen to read the clan recruitment thread at the top of the page?

yeah Sion did haz red it!

and OP Prince Leo, feel free to add me, im mostly doing challenges if no friends are on, but up for most game types,

so if you want to join the Bogalo clan please add me!

but ummm for real add me, theres no bogalo clan though sorry!

Feel free to add me.

[quote user="Bogalo"]

yeah Sion did haz red it!

and OP Prince Leo, feel free to add me, im mostly doing challenges if no friends are on, but up for most game types,

so if you want to join the Bogalo clan please add me!

but ummm for real add me, theres no bogalo clan though sorry!

[/quote]

there is a "Lord Sion45 is the most awesome person in the entire world" clan tho! LOL and yes, i r haz red teh clan recruitment thread.

i should get the "bogalo clan" together and we can have an allmighty battle to the death!

Feel free to add me...I'm not a beast, but I'm just good enough :p.

BOG you got yourself a challenge, sir! LOL

sweet, well theres only 1 in my clan so you better look out if we on different teams for the game night :p