We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
Im just getting back into halo again and i could use some new friends. Im not looking for pro players just people who enjoy the game and likes to have fun. So send me a FR online and lets play some games
1) DMR, Needle Rifle and Snipe. Sword, Shotgun, Plasma Launcher if they're going spare.
2) Sprint or Evade, but I won't use them if I can avoid it.
3) The Cage. I'd be surprised to lose, ever, on The Cage/Uncaged. Countdown is also a strong point. I'm perfectly solid at any map, I don't let teams down, but any map that supports the use of Armour Abilities is going to be one I'm worse at.
4) Yes I do.
5) Pretty damn well. Perfectly solid here as well, I'll take care of guys I don't kill with a hit.
6) Any time from about two or three in the afternoon to six in the morning at the latest.
7) Having the highest K/D in the match is most important to me. I don't need the highest Kills but I aim for the highest K/D at all times. Don't worry though, I don't hide to maintain that. I'll be a worthwhile member of a team.
8) No. I don't teabag more than a single crouch if I teabag someone at all, and teabagging someone is a rarity.
9) Yes it is. I can't say that that's changing any time soon either, but it's definitely on a list to get sorted out. I use cursewords casually, the way others may say 'Bummer, I'm dead'.
Not too much at all, Despair, and I only did that as a trial. All we have left to do now is play together and see just how well we can work as a team.