Looking for players!

I had bought borderlands about a year ago but was more so into COD at the time so I deleted it from my hard drive never to be heard from again.  I recently have finally pulled my last straw on black ops and am venturing into other genres, just so happens that RPG is the new one I have fallen into.  I recalled my days of playing borderlands and wanted to relive some of the glory so I downloaded it and purchased the add ons.  still rather new to the RPG series and getting the hang of how the game plays.  Currently doing missions in new haven.  Level 25 Hunter.  Have run into a few random legit players but not to many.  Would like to have a few people to play through the game with and just have some fun.  Please leave the hacks and mods behind because if you do come into a lobby with me and I do find out you are doing either you will be kicked from the lobby, blocked and reported.  Not a threat simply making myself clear I do not want any of that crap around me.  Straight up players preferably adults with a mic who enjoy the game as I do and want to kick some alien A**.  send me a message on xbox,  or reply to this post.  If you send a FR mention this post.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I see this post is pretty old but I'll be starting a new campaign in the near future. If you still want good people to play with, add me.

im all good, level 69 siren or 66 hunter, no mods or hacks i have 1 pearlescent though and its real not fake

I'm good too. No mods. 69 Berzerker. Very adult and like to have fun...love this game. But I play midnights. Need to beat Moxxi.

I'm also looking for borderlands friends so I sent a couple of you people messages,If anyone else wants to play just send me a message and we can play.My only request is no glitching or modded weapons cuz it ruins the game.

Modded equipment is for milk drinkers.

Good luck finding legit players.. Borderlands is one of the most cheater-polluted games ever in public games AND off forums.. You'll find so many people who simply cannot let go of their cheat/modded gears with 1 million shields or 1 hit kill shotguns..

I enjoyed this game alot with friends for legit co op playthroughs but over time some people just can't resist to cheat. Borderlands is great, has alot of replay, good DLC (except for Moxxi's...) but the amount of cheaters ruins this games experience. The only way to enjoy it in co op is with friends you can truly trust..

I hope Borderlands 2 doesn't get problems from all those "Willow Tree" users..

Her was wondering if your still looking for legit players to joing you? Ive just started playing it online and it seems like noone just wants to play through it like it should be.

I can't agree more with AcidGlowx. Borderlands is plagued with cheaters, modified weapons and armors.

This thread is old again but I just ordered the game and will get it on Wednesday. Would definitely like to play with people and hope it's not desolate online as it is a few years old.

I am also always looking for people to play with too. I don't know how to hack nor do I want to so just send me an invite and to play if anyone is interested in playing it right.