Looking for players to play custom Zombies (not ranked).

Two nights ago I had a lobby with about 10-11 players and it was a blast. Last night we took a break from it but I'm not sure I have enough casual players on my friends list that to play. Basically, it's a custom game of zombies I made and it's played just like in Halo 2 and Halo 3 with a few twist. There's two versions I play. The first version the zombies are at 500% health but move slow (3/5 speed).  You have Scavenger (not Pro) and are constantly running low on ammo and need to replenish it every time an infected diesWe had one game where there was 5 of us cornered and 5 infected kept rushing us and with 15 seconds left 3 of us died. It was hectic and really fun. The second version has zombies at 2x speed but only 50% health. This version is really funny and I recommend playing the Benny Hill theme music to it. So if anyone is interested (we need 7 players minimum but 12 players would be awesome) then send me a friend request from the forums. Please have a mic. I promise you if we get enough players you will have fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

we haven't played this for a long time....need to soon though hopefully today we can get at least 8 people

Jumping on later if anyone is interested in playing zombies.

I'm willing to try it out. Shoot me a FR.

I've yet to try it. Sorry Ninja, I'm just busy playing with friends lol

This game is really fun, just follow the rules and you'll have a blast, but if you're not willing to listen, don't bother coming

Dont play if u wont follow the rules or else you get kicked

We just had a more occupied lobby a bit ago, and it is way more fun with a fuller lobby. Still a good amount of space left for those that could do with a change of pace in Blk Ops game modes from time to time. It gets all the more fun/hectic with a bigger crowd.  

I'm interested. Add me and I'm down

Bump

Added and added. I'll try to put together a custom game in 15 minutes if anyone is interested.