looking for players to do the easter eggs in all the maps.

I'm looking for people to do the easter eggs in all the maps, I've done the ones on moon and call of the dead, however i want to do them again and i want to do the other one's. im looking for mature players who are willing to devote some time, i say mature because we all make mistakes,,, but i hate people who rage quit. im also looking for people who are skilled to the point to where they wont hold me and whomever else is with me back, i don't want to carry people but i understand if you're having "bad luck" in a game, i can understand bad luck, and if so its no problem and we can reset the map, we all have bad games, but there is a big line between bad game and bad player. so if your interested send me an in-game message or let me know on here and we'll set something up. id like to do some tonight if i can get three others:)  ((oh and a mic is a must)).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

mic i can do. ill help u but the only other map i have bsides the basic 1s is ascension. im on whenever i can, and ill play zombies also.