Looking for Players for weekend Horde players

I am looking for GOW2 players who are up for some Horde mode, in preparation for GOW3. There are two of us now, both older (40+) players.  We'd prefer similar adult players but as long as you're mature, then it is fine as well.  Also, we're both US Eastern Time (UTC-5) although we do tend to play earlier in the day (weekends).

In particular, we're trying to get achievements "Like Father, Like Gun" (we're stuck on level 30 at casual) then onto "Am I Only Dreaming?" and "Blood on the Sand" as well as anything you might need.  And if we play well together in Horde, maybe we can also play some multi-player as part of the same team.

Note: We are not playing to simply boost XP; to us it is only a side benefit of playing the game.

Our plans for this weekend are to play:

SAT 9 AM - 1 PM EDT
SUN 10 AM - 8 PM EDT
MON 10 AM - 8 PM EDT (tentative)

And figure the same hours (maybe more on SAT, but no MON) for the next two weekends, leading up to GOW3.

If interested, please message me directly (and please mention your timezone and preferred hours). I'll try to check the forums before we start tomorrow (Saturday) in case you need to respond to this post.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: