Looking for persons interested in doing 200k achievement in Halo 3: ODST on 'Rally Point' map.

I'm looking to get a group of four (including myself) to do this achievement.  The only criteria is that you are not a player that will join and repeatedly die so that our team loses all our extra lives before we reach the score requirement.  Any takers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I started this game not a long time ago, and I don't have any Firefight achievements yet, so I'm interested in getting 200k on all maps and also doing Vidmaster challenges. But is it easier to score 200k playing in co-op or playing solo? If it's easier to do in co-op then Id' be happy to join.

I am also interested in doing the 200k points achievements. I hear it's easiest to do with two people. If either of you are interested, please message me.

I have no problem helping to get 200k achievements. I already have them but I enjoy ODST firefight. Just an FYI I do not have a Mic. Just message me if interested (my time zone is EST).

ME! PICK ME!

I need these also, look me up if you are interested.

I need rally point too send me a friend request

I need to do Rally Point.  Send me a msg / friend request and I'll gladly help.

Awesome.  It looks like we have more than enough people in here that are interested in doing this.  I'll start sending out FR requests.

Send me a message if your up for the vidmaster achievements . . .

Still need to do Rally Point achievement.  Will help with any other achievements as well.  Send me a message.