Looking for people to play with!

Well after playing call of duty for a while i got really bored of it. So i wanted to start playing some bad company again. Anyways im looking for some nice people to play with that have a mic they use since i always have bad luck with team mates. So if you want to play send me a friend invite!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anyone can add me. I need to start playing this again.

Feel free to add me, I'm a pretty laid back gamer. I'd like to think that I'm fairly decent at Battlefield, I have a mic and usually play at night.

Anybody can add me if they like/ I am a older gamer (40+) who plays when I have nothing better to do. I recently got Battlefield bad co 2 and playing through campaign and onslaught modes would like to play more online. I am easygoing play for fun and not that skilled, and yes I got a mic.

Im looking to start getting into this game.  Would love to have some people to play with as none of my friends like the game.  Im not very good at it because I dont play much but if anybody is willing to be patient with me I will get better.  I can hold my own in Cod and was pretty good at BC1

Anyone can add me, I usually play at night though. But I love a good game with good team mates that don't team kill and help each other out. :D

Add me I play BFBC2 a lot I'm a pretty decent player also a achievement junkie if anyone wants to help me out with some of the difficult ones. I have a mic and use all the time I like conversation and letting people know what the enemy is doing.

Hello if you are looking for a more organized game try the clan SFA Special Force Association at there site specialforceassociation.webstarts.com/index.html we all have mics and are nice people.

Anyone feel free to hit me up with a friend request :p

I hava mic & (if it matters) I'm 17.

I'll play. I'm 14 an I know that some of the older gamers find my age group annoying (I agree). I act a lot more mature than most of the kids my age. I don't rage quit or complain during games, and I'll play the class that my team needs me to play. Add me If you want. I forgot, I DO have a mic.

anyone can add me. I have a mic as well.