LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. PREFERABLY 16+

I have just started playing this game AGAIN..and ahhh it feels good to be back...i played cod 4 till mw2 came out. Played mw2 till bo came out, bo is trash and i only played that for about 3 months. Then i went back to cod4 for about 8 months, that game is officially trashed. The hacking is beyond dev patching. So i have come back to mw2. I need people to play with. Preferably age 16+. I dont care about your maturity level as long as u dont take this game more serious than your daily life should be. I have a job, i have a life, i have bills. Lol but i do like to play around, joke, laugh, have fun! Playing video games. But if i have to play a clan war, scrim, or any other type of competitive game, i get serious. Practicing with my team mates working out strategies and forms of communication are #1 key. Hit me up on live @ charmcitysking. And lets kick some @@@!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking for people to team with as well. Tired of the matchmaking throwing me with people who go super negative and I'm the only person that goes positive. Mostly play TDM and trying to get back into Domination, but of course with Dom I get stuck with the dummies who can't cap flags when I'm holding 1 flag down on my own.

Im looking for the same...i play black ops most of the time..so if you wanna play feel free to add me..im 14th prestige btw

Just wanted to check back in with yall. I got a couple of yalls F/R's. Ive played with a few of yall..So so far is good!

KEEP THE F/R's COMING!!!

xD he called him a ( dolt ) Bwahaha:0

Theres an extra x  in there you dolt.

add me TripleSixxOG

You're all welcome to add me. I'm a bit of a virgin at it all.

FR sent. I play Search and Demo, almost all the time. But any mode is good, except for hardcore modes, and sabotage.

Im willing to play with u... ill send u a FR

So you are looking for some older people to play with?