Looking for people to play red dead redemption

My name is Ryan Im looking for people to play RDR with I like to joke and have fun and use teamwork but don't have many people to play with that actually do anything productive they just shoot eachother and animals it sucks and I have people follow me for hours trying to bother me I need players who watch eachothers backs and give eachother tips I'm used to playing with military but they play battlefield and cod you see my problem? Please add me or send a message thanku

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You sound like someone who plays my way.

I like this...tired of the random griefers.  Count me in

I'm definitely in. I love to joke around and have teamwork. It's why I love RDR. Love to play with you guys.

I would like to join you guys also! but I can't even load an online free roam! "You were removed from your session and returned to free roam due to connection issues with other players" Grrrr Is there a work around this issue? or is there a DLC conflict or something? And it freezes up after few tries.

I've had that message, but it immediatly shunts me into another one. Free roam IS the online multiplayer, and I just have fun and don't do the side games most of the time. Why it even says "removed from session" I do not know.

ill add you then

I'm up and running! Stupid NAT crap! :P I actually deleted my multiplayer save data too, so I get to start all over again oops. :/

[quote user="Twiztid Kris"]

I would like to join you guys also! but I can't even load an online free roam! "You were removed from your session and returned to free roam due to connection issues with other players" Grrrr Is there a work around this issue? or is there a DLC conflict or something? And it freezes up after few tries.

[/quote]When this happens to me, I go to Dashboard, go to settings,go to systems, got to network settings, then disconnect. Then re-search for network, then re-enter password for reconnection. Usually a quick fix for me. but sometime I have to reset router or modem, thats a sure fix 

[quote user="Twiztid Kris"]

I'm up and running! Stupid NAT crap! :P I actually deleted my multiplayer save data too, so I get to start all over again oops. :/

[/quote]Im with ya on that! DAM NAT!!

This thread is a little old now, but I'm going to reply anyway.

I've just started playing Xbox Live and would enjoy playing RDR Multi with people that actually use their brains.  So far I've only really attempted Gang Hideouts, but I'm willing to give anything a go.  

Oh, and I use casual aim.  If that's a problem for you then please don't add me.  I'm not skilled enough to use normal or hardcore yet.

If any of you are interested in another sane posse member then please send me a friend request.  I may be a little scarce until next Monday, but then I should be online regularly.