Looking for people to play RDR with....

Hardly anyone on my friend's list plays RDR. I love the game but don't really have people to play with. The game is still packed with player's, this I know. Add my GT so we can get a few games in

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you don't mind waiting a day or two for me to finish the Single Player, I'll happy start a "posse" witchya! :p Just send me a friend request over pal.

Count me In I'll be out of town this weekend on account of it being memorial day weekend but anytime after that I would love to find some people to play the game online with because I have the same problem.  This is why I hardly have any of the multiplayer achievements.  I love this game though and would like to give the mp a more in depht try.

Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to start up a free roam tonight. Would be cool to take over bandits hideouts with a group of people.

Add me too. As long as your into having fun not trying to out do each other for kills.

You can add me if you want I just bought the dlc today.

add me as well! i dont have the dlc yet but i would love to play!

Gt: KillerfreaknEmu

im on rdr and im always up for a posse if you wanna add me

Add me

just as long as your not a totall D-bag, then feel free to shoot me a FR.

hiya every one shoot me a invite, love playing this game, even better when you posse up