Looking for people to play horde with!

Hey everyone! I really enjoy playing horde BUT the only problem is, as you know, that everyone leaves within the first 10 waves. So please add me if you play until the end and work as a team! Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm in especially if we can try to get: "Zeta team go" and/or "Defending the past" achievements in the process.

Count me in as I lost all the people I was playing Horde with to other games. I'm trying to get my "AGAIN!" achievement before DLC4 releases and am getting close. I'm not a fan of the Versus and playing standard Horde is not enough XP and is not what I would call fun. I'm a good team player and am not a fan of the rambo or kill stealing types. I will help others with horde achievements if needed.

hit me up anytime

How about we start using threads already established for Horde hookups. The same topics make a lot of users stay away from the forums. Not trying to be a @@@, but seeing this topic pop up again is way annoying.

add me for horde I play til the end except for one time when I had a family emergency.

hit me up.

hit me up for horde.

hit me up for horde. It's so annoying when you start playing the first 10 waves and then everoyne leaves.

As long as your into playing some of the new maps add me up i havent played GOW3 in about 3 months.