Looking for people to play Gold with

I'm usually level 20 Engineer, and looking to clean up Unwavering (beat all six original maps on Gold difficulty). Currently I need Firebase Dagger and Firebase Ghost, aka Ontarom and Benning. If anyone wants to play these, or just Gold in general, I'm on right now, or you can shoot me a message. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I live and breath Gold. I eat Gold 4 meals a day. I ate gold so much that everyone is mistaking me for a mobile gold-mine.

But seriously, let me know if you have a spare. I'll just be happy to help out.

Add me for some gold action. I still need to beat ghost and glacier. All I see in gold ransoms are the normal GGFBW.

I've started playing occasional gold runs with a level 20 Geth Engineer (I may even stop promoting that class although i can build it back up pretty fast witth those fancy 250k XP cards)

All I've got so far is Dagger and White..once we got the Wave 10 money on Reactor it all went to hell and three of us were lvl 20 so it became "who gives a s***".

i am available on week days starting tomorrow for 2 hours try lookin around 12:00 p.m to 10:00am

Haha. I couldn't edit on my phone... I meant randoms, but my auto correct kicked in. Anyways I play level 20 engineers either geth or salarian. And asari justicar

Sure I'll play with ya I'll be out of work in about 3 hours

nevermind i just realized i could't play multiplayer on the demo **** YOU EA now ill have to buy it all well

I did gold so much one time, that someone mistook me for playing Minecraft.

Jokes aside, if you can hold yourself and can co-ordinate well, i'd be gloriously happy to help.

I'll be on tonight, send me a request I usually go gold with a level 20 infiltrator either with a black widow or N7 Valiant.  

Friend request me, I would like a crack at them also.....