Looking for people to play BFBC2

Looking for some real gamers to play BFBC2, specifically if you have a mic. Seeing how this is suppose to be a team base game, so communication is essential. With that being said if your a camper ( snipers are the only exception ) or non team player who don't know the basis to covering your team mates/ drop ammo or medical kits/ tag tanks or helo's. If your inept at capturing flags / can't seem to detonate M-com stations or diffuse em'. Then please disregard this forum, but if by some chance you are atleast a decent to good player. Then by all means please send me a friend request if your like minded. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Am a noob with no Mic can i be your friend............

DDU Blade  I don't know if I can take u seriously. Have you read my forum in its entirety? I don't mind making friends on xbox live but I don't honestly see me playing BFBC2 with you, however I will play some other games where communication is so critical.

Yo JAY! You can add me. Also have the Vietnam add-on. I enjoy playing Conquest and Rush mostly.

Feel free to add dude,I do my best and do all things required,usually always assault/engi depeding on the map or have been known to be med if required.Never recon although do know how to use the class.

I'm usually Assault because I need my unlimited supply of ammo. But I am working on maxing out Recon. Thats the only one left I have left to max out.

Hey, i had no one to play with, im normally either recon or engineer. I understand how to play the game, unlike some people. But i am random :D so if its ok, i shall add you, my gt is CYANiD3

Feel free to add me. I usually play hardcore conquest but I'm open to other types. I can play any class effectively and I DO have a mic. I usually on after 7pm central. I also have vietnam but I'm not as excited about it as I was when it came out.

...anyone who adds me has to give me a dollar

I'm not giving you a dawller you cheap #@$%#&* !!!!!!!

Yer not werth...wait, wut was I sayin ?  

I fergawt ... oh well......

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

...anyone who adds me has to give me a dollar

[/quote]

I rather pay you in trident layers