Looking for people to play battlefield bad co 2 and demolition man award

im looking for people to play with that communicate and stick together, if you want to play with me and my friends send me a message or friend request. and also if anybody can help me get the 20 demolish kills award that would much appreciated, i only need a few more but i cant seem to get them, and i will help you get it to it you dont have it. i only need 3 more achievments and i will complete it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I need 7 more destruction kills and chopper road kill to get the 1430G

I'll play some games with you guys, Also @EYEB4LL95 I got the chopper road kill achievmant using the UAV, I found it much easyier.

alright i got a message from evil picke that he needs the knife 5 friends award, so we need to get together tommarow and help each other out :)

it's not that hard (you don’t need to boost) to get all you need to do is play as attacker on a rush map that has the mcom in a building that will collapse on the mcom, then if you are the attacking player that gets it to fall you might kill a few defenders who were trying to disarm it. You should know what weapons and vehicles can help take down a building, a tank with warheads will do some work, grenade launcher, a CG, C4 and uav missiles can take down a building, I think it takes about 6 hits in the right spots to drop a building.

Yeah,I will play for these cheevo's,And feel free to stab me!Thanks monkey boy for the tip,did'nt know the UAV would count.

thats what we are going to do and it wont take long at all with 4 people.

Tried with UAV today flew it through 3or 4 enemies and not 1 kill.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]Tried with UAV today flew it through 3or 4 enemies and not 1 kill.[/quote]

Use Alt Fire to weaken them a bit and ram them.

Cheers

Not sure if it applies to uav's but for hummers/atvs full throttle just makes you drive right through ppl w/o hurting them.

and adding Mags ts and EYEB4LL95,I need demo kills as well I'll help for your cheevs as well.