Looking for people to match up with in Ranked Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch and Free Mode

Hello fans of GTA IV,

I have decided to start a forum to find cool people's to match up in GTA. I play a lot of Free Mode but I would really like it if more girls played this game. I want to rank up in Deathmatch and/or Team Deathmatch. I am not looking for people who Mod or glitch. I just want a fair game to the finish. Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend as long as we play and help each other. I don't want to just let friends collect dust in my friend's list. Just send me a friend request. Please no creapers, rude, and/or ignorant cocky people. :)

P.S

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I only play the original story, I don't like to play TBGT or TLAD. Just a friendly game. :)

-Chi9187

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey i dont know if youre interested in joining a gta 4 police clan but if you are check out Liberty City Crime Prevention.

libertycitycrimeprevention.webs.com

if you are interested send a message to philliesheat6 over xbox. That is the account i use so if you send a message to dripplesswharf, i probably wont answer it beacuse i dont use it often. Thanks.

What's your rank? I'm only lvl 4 and I want to get to 10.

I am a lvl 5. I also want to get to level 10. If you want send me a friend request. But no mods, glitches, definitely no turbos.

ya i'll play. only got a few people that play the game. gonna try and get a new mic in the next couple weeks so ya i'm down.

Hm, @Dripless, the last time I checked, the forums PROHIBIT CLAN RECRUITMENTS!!! Freakin learn how to read.

-----

Um, I see one thing wrong with this OP: You are asking for players for RANKED matches, correct? Well, GTA IV is set up so that you CAN'T allow friends to join in on ranked matches. They'd have to be extremely lucky to get in with you ALSO in the game.

@Chi9187, Sounds like a plan. (:

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]GTA IV is set up so that you CAN'T allow friends to join in on ranked matches. They'd have to be extremely lucky to get in with you ALSO in the game.[/quote]

Sometimes it does take some luck, but you're acting like it's nearly impossible, which it's not. More times than not, I can find a friend in a lobby if I'm looking for them.

Perhaps now but before it WAS nearly impossible.

Add me at BaseSnail22667 i am a daily GTA IV player both org. and LCS.

I still need most of the multiplayer achievements so I'm always looking to play