Looking for other small clans

Hey I'm build my clan and I you have a small clan you should join us we all are easy going fun to play with an enjoy others message me or post below and your clan can be apart of mine (n_n)b

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello im the leader of The Sith Academy Clan , we are a new halo clan and soon to be  call of duty and swtor. Our age requirements are 16+ mics recommended. We have a clan website and facebook page . To access our website please type it in your address bar thesithacademy.webs.com , and heres a link to our facebook page www.facebook.com/TheSithAcademyClanPage for more info you can always contact me ill be willing to help out . If you would like to join please fill out the application at our clan website, I also have my youtube channel that im uploading a site preview and a site how to apply tutorial feel free to watch here [View:http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessGothKitana] . You can also follow me on twitter for quicker responses @OverlordKitana. I hope that we can get more people to form this sith empire and rule the galaxy . May the force be with you...

#TheREALKitana

Darth why are you posting this all over other peoples clan threads, bit disrespectful....

So that way incase their clan doesnt work out they know they have somewhere to belong duhh im always open for helping people and if they need to kno where to make a good clan website its not disrespectful i actually help ppl thank you also didnt you read hes looking for small clans to merge so i offered him info if you dont like it go away