LOOKING FOR OTHER REACH PLAYERS!

I am looking for other adult Halo Reach players to join up with and play. Cant really find any adult players so i figured i would give this a try. Please message me on my gamer tag of send friend invite if anyone is interested!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi you can add me if you want I am not very good at it but I like playing the game. I am 46 years old. Me and my friends get on around 9 or 10 pm eastern time. We play just to have fun.

can add me I'm on randomly when I can find time 28yrs old

hit me up, I'm on randomly usually between 9 - 2 central

Looks like you enjoy an occasional firefight. I'm 34 and enjoy firefights as well as matchmaking. You can add me if you'd like. I'm east coast and I'm usually on around 8pm est

I usually play Team Slayer and Grifball. I just like to have fun playing and I'm also tired of getting stuck with children and people taking this way too seriously. I like working as a team and will often force teamwork by following a random teammate around...I need some Reach friends, everyone can add me as well!

not on at the moment but in the process of moving. you can add me if you like. Dont let my tag fool you,  i used the neickname i was given in high school. 25 years old and enjoy any gametype.

Hi you can add me too, if you want. I am one of Timeflyers friends. He posted the times we usually get on. I am an older gamer as well.

Looking for other Reach players? I love Reach, And i'm always up for some Reach. I belong to a community (not a clan) that plays a lot of Reach, You would be more than welcome to come over and have a look. WWW.360fahrenheit.com

Feel free to add me. I play pretty regularly. I usually get on in the evenings around 6 or 7 central time during the week and earlier on the weekends. I'm not the best but I'm just good enough lol. I tend to rotate through slayer, swat, firefight arcade, and big team battle(i love driving especially after a drink or two); usually in that order. I'm open to anything though really.

I'm 27 and I also own a gaming website that serves as a meeting place for gamers. We are still a relatively small community but we're always growing. We have gamers that are into most popular genres. More info can be found in my bio. www.daddys-game-place.com

I'm only 18 but I wonna get invovled