looking for online friends

hey feel free to add me, i prefer people that are serious about winning but like to have a good time as well, so get to know me, it might just be the best thing you ever do :p 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw that AO Zer0z was looking for online friends, maybe hit him up and I will pass along your info in his thread.  Hope that helps!

Yeah I wouldn't mind a few multiplayer matches as I have never tried it out. And the first time i searched, nobody was online playing it.

Hey feel free to add me if you want a couple of games.

AC MP isn't the greatest. I only intend to dive into it for the achievements. I sampled ACR's take on it, but not ACB or AC3 yet.

What is the best game mode for multiplayer? I heard manhunt is the best place for achievements and the best game mode.

I've never played it online as yet. Feel fee to add me though folks.Would be nice to be shown how it's done. I'm hoping to get the lot done by Christmas (that said, it's tricky with the kids about, lol)

Add me for any AC Brotherhood multiplayer please. I'll even help with achieves.

Hey, feel free to send me a friend request if you want to play online.

Send me FR for achievements. I've got all of them but the Abstergo Employee of the Month. I'm also willing to help others...

GT is Th3Gold3nChild. I'm central time if it matters to some and usually play evenings.

I still need Abstergo Employee of the Month, just add me and I'll help with whatever you need